1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Southside Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments.
Apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites. Insurance is not a payment option, however we will be glad to file insurance claim forms for the reimbursement to the owner.
Southside Veterinary Hospital believes in helping your pet live the best life possible. We not only provide superior care for your animal in all areas, but we do it with your best interest in mind. To request an appointment for your companion pet or to receive information regarding his or her health, give us a call today at (772) 562-7845.